Thursday, November 29, 2012

Why We Love Mario: Results & Other Solutions


Hello again!

Remember when I posted about my breakout the other day? Like I mentioned, I used Mario Badescu's Drying Lotion and I wanted to show you guys the results because it's one thing to try a product, but it's another when it actually WORKS! Here is the Before & After shot:




I added in Mario's Glyconic Toner and Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Soap (as used by the amazing Marilyn Monroe). This Sea Mud Soap has been a favorite of acne sufferers for years! It cleats the skin without over drying which is the Holy Grail for all who suffer. 

My biggest discovery this week (other than Mario Badescu) is the benefit of baking soda in a beauty regimen. Yes, that's right, baking soda! Acne sufferers are encouraged to avoid scrubs because the bacteria in acne can spread, but because of the cleansing properties of baking soda and the refined nature of the product, it is the PERFECT scrub to minimize pore size and accelerate skin healing and renewal. It's also amazing for exfoliating the lips and brushing teeth. Just add water, it's that easy!!


xoxo,
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment