Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Introducing: Welsy Mourino

Hello lovely readers! Phew, have we been busy! Fall wedding season is our busiest time of the year so pardon us on the lack of blog posts for everyone! To get back into the game, we wanted to start spotlighting our newest Ave 42 ladies that we have been so lucky to have on our team. We thought it would be fun to get them to take a quick little survey so you can learn their experience in the beauty world and also some fun facts:)


This week, we are introducing the lovely...... Welsy Mourino!










Hometown: Virginia Beach, Va 

Beauty/Biz Expertise: Editorial hair and make overs!
Why you love working at Ave 42: I love the creativity and passion we all bounce off of each other. At Avenue 42 we are truly a team with tons of ideas and we can't wait to share them with the world.  Oh and how can you forget about the chandeliers!!

Current trend you are loving: The slick low ponytail, it fits any personal style.

Current product you are loving: Icon

Product you will always use: Terax's deep conditioner Crema and finishing hairspray. 

Beauty trick that will never go out of style: Doing a roller set!!! Seriously, if you want your style to hold all night or for a couple of days do it and use the right products in your hair.

Guilty pleasure: Eating a box of cream puffs while watching while watching one of these shows:
#1 The Voice, I always cry during the show because the contestants stories. Darn it, they always get me! 
#2 The Vampire Diaries, EYE CANDY!!!! Seriously, have you seen the actors in this show? Sexy SEXY sexy!
#3 Once upon a time, Who doesn't want to live in a fantasy world? I know I do!
#4 Revenge,  I know in a pass life I was a bad ass like Amanda Clark.
#5 Glee, If I could sing...I would never shut up. 

Favorite Date Night spot/activity: One thing I love about Richmond is the restaurant scene, who doesn't love to treat themselves and get waited on? Hmmm...Let see I have a couple... 1) Ballicueax for the nightlife and Sunday brunch and Family style dinner, 2) Selba for their Garden Room, it's romantic but easy, 3) Ipanema, best vegan/vegetarian spot in Richmond, hands down! Very rustic and easy, I love this place <3

Your reason why girls have more fun: My type of girls have more fun because we are open minded and we don't take things too personal. So of course we have more fun, who wouldn't!  

Your favorite style decade and why: I like the decade that we are in now because in this decade you can mash all the decades in one look. The elegances in the 20's -50's and the rebellion in the 60's-90's. This is how I would describe my personal style sweet but rough. 

If you could give any celebrity a makeover, who would it be?: Hmmmm..... Any reality "celebrity", just pick one.

Some work by Welsy for Ave 42:











No comments:

Post a Comment