Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM AVENUE 42!


On this Thanksgiving Day we would like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to all of our clients, brides, any and everyone else whom has helped us along the way! We could not be any more thankful for your business, time, and effort!



A few of our stylists have shared what they are thankful for this year:

Natalie: "I'm grateful for the customers who have supported us over the last year and a half who now feel like family."

Sarah: "True friends and true love!"

Leslie: "My health! I am so thankful I am mentally and physically healthy to live a fulfilling life with my son, friends, and family!"


Kaitlin: "My family! They are the biggest thing I have to be grateful for!"

Katey: "I am thankful for the love I receive from friends, family, and even the smile from a stranger during this holiday season."

We wish you all a happy and safe Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends, love and laughter! 

XO,

AVE 42















No comments:

Post a Comment